Please Support Call for Help … Your Gift Makes a Difference!
When you give to Call for Help, you make it possible to assist people in need by:
- Giving a homeless young mother a new life and helping her break the cycle of homelessness.
- Standing beside a rape victim at the hospital with support and advocacy.
- Providing stability for a homeless mentally ill person.
- Connecting families on the brink of homelessness with essential needs such as rent, utilities and food.
Ways you can help:
- Mail or drop by a check or money order payable to Call for Help to:
Call for Help
9400 Lebanon Rd.
East St. Louis, IL 62203
- Attend or sponsor our fundraising special events. Watch for announcements of upcoming events.
We also welcome Memorial and Tribute gifts to honor a loved one, as well as planned gifts and gifts of used automobiles or appreciated securities. Call 618-397-0968, ext. 124, to discuss your gift with our Financial Development staff.
Call for Help is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gifts to Call for Help are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Consult your tax adviser regarding the affect on your individual taxes.
Call for Help is committed to being a good steward of the donated dollar.
2012 Annual Report
Call for Help utilizes volunteers for certain activities. In particular, volunteers are needed in the Sexual Assault Victims Care unit to go out on crisis calls to hospitals and police stations. To perform this especially rewarding duty, you will receive extensive training. For information, contact the Sexual Assault Victims Care unit at 618-397-0968.