Please Support Call for Help … Your Gift Makes a Difference!
Life can take unexpected turns. No one plans to become the victim of a sexual assault, or left homeless while trying to raise a young child or cope with a mental illness. But fortunately, Call for Help is there to help Metro-East residents heal, recover and build new beginnings.
Please consider a gift to Call for Help so we can continue to meet the needs of those facing crisis and hardship. Your gift will help make a difference by:
- Equipping homeless young mothers with skills and support to complete their educations, manage their households, gain employment, take care of their children, and live independently
- Providing 24-hour response and advocacy for sexual assault victims along with counseling to adult and child victims at no cost to help them heal from the trauma
- Helping homeless adults with chronic mental illness prepare to live successfully in the community through residential transitional living services
- Connecting individuals and families in poverty with resources to help meet essential needs and prevent homelessness
With a gift to Call for Help, you can be part of changing many lives for the better.
Ways you can help:
- Mail or drop by a check or money order payable to Call for Help to:
Call for Help
9400 Lebanon Rd.
East St. Louis, IL 62203
- Attend or sponsor our fundraising special events. Watch for announcements of upcoming events.
We also welcome Memorial and Tribute gifts to honor a loved one, as well as planned gifts and gifts of used automobiles or appreciated securities. Call 618-397-0968, ext. 124, to discuss your gift with our Financial Development staff.
Call for Help is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gifts to Call for Help are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Consult your tax adviser regarding the affect on your individual taxes.
Call for Help utilizes volunteers for certain activities. In particular, volunteers are needed in the Sexual Assault Victims Care unit to go out on crisis calls to hospitals and police stations. To perform this especially rewarding duty, you will receive extensive training. For information, contact the Sexual Assault Victims Care unit at 618-397-0968.